Terms and Conditions of use
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions,which take effect on the first day of use of the site.
- Elderly Accommodation Counsel reserves the use to change the terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- The terms and conditions apply to any website under the control of Elderly Accommodation Counsel and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the Material is owned by Elderly Accommodation Counsel or its content suppliers. Elderly Accommodation Counsel has made every effort to gain copyright for all data and written material on the website. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on the website, please contact EAC as at 16. below. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Elderly Accommodation Counsel or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.Should Elderly Accommodation Counsel receive any complaint with regard to third party material on our site, we will review the matter and remove material at our sole discretion. We will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- Material on our site is given for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial and medical matters.
- Elderly Accommodation Counsel is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Elderly Accommodation Counsel website, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Any site wanting to create a link to any Elderly Accommodation Counsel website, or to request a link to be created to them, must email EAC as at 16. below.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- Unless otherwise requested, by posting messages on any Elderly Accommodation Counsel website discussion board or comments section you are granting a license to Elderly Accommodation Counsel to reproduce these comments on any other part of the website and in any other Elderly Accommodation Counsel publications.
- Any messages left on Elderly Accommodation Counsel website discussion boards or comments sections must be civil in nature, true to the best of your knowledge and free from profanity.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Elderly Accommodation Counsel does not accept liability for any damages,including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whats over arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- Elderly Accommodation Counsel does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- We do not use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any questions, comments or other communications regarding the site should be sent to:
John Galvin, Chief Executive, EAC at email@example.com
Alex Billeter, Projects Manager, EAC at firstname.lastname@example.org